[vc_single_image image=”31978″ img_size=”372×326″ alignment=”center”]
Health Care Assistant
MD Homes provides a range of care services including long term nursing care, Palliative care, reablement and respite, and mental health recovery. As a family organisation, the values of belonging, support, and respect are extremely important and form the core of the service provided. MD Homes are looking for a Health Care Assistant to join the team.
- Social interaction – involvement in recreation or educational activities and befriending service users.
- Washing and bathing supervision.
- Supervision of dietary needs.
- Helping people to mobilise or keep fit, escorting on walks.
- Encouraging communication skills.
- Generally assisting with patients’ overall comfort.
- Monitoring service user conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respiration and weight after training.
- Monitoring basic mood change and communication of this to senior staff.
- Assist with serving meals.
- Laundry and kitchen duties as required
What MD Homes are looking for
Previous care experience or NVQ to Level 2 in health and social care preferred but not essential.
Job Type– Part-time, permanent.
Salary/Benefits- £8.75 per hour, 24-36 hours per week
Start date- open
Job application deadline – open