AGK Partners offers accounting and tax consulting services to individuals and companies.Job responsibilities
- Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
- Working closely with the partners
- Liaising with clients advising them on accounting systems and processes
- Supervision of junior staff
- Prepare both statutory and management accounts (in accordance with FRS105 & FRS102) for businesses with turnover in excess of £4m, and gross assets in excess of £2m without supervision.
- Work with clients to help them achieve compliance, advising on how they might organize their financial reporting processes and helping ensure that accounting operations match the objectives of the business.
What AGK Partners are looking for
To be successful in this Senior Accountant Job you will need to be highly client focused and a confident communicator. You will be capable of handling accounts preparation and tax work independently. Leadership skills are important for this role as the successful Senior Accountant will be supervising and being involved in the training and development of junior staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold either an ICAEW or ACCA qualification with a strong academic background
- Knowledge of corporate and personal tax.
- Have proven experience in accounts and tax, with a minimum of three years’ experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional results to a range of clients.
- Display unquestionable integrity, excellent verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate strong logical and analytical skills.
Job type- Permanent, full-time. Based in North London.
Start date- ASAP
Job application deadline – Open