Talent Acquisition & Agile Coach
Theodo is a consultancy and digital development agency.We build custom web and mobile apps with our clients to increase their market share and productivity. Our team of experts bring our clients into the development process from start to finish, delivering tangible solutions as early as possible in the process.
We’re offering you a unique opportunity to combine a Talent Acquisition role, joining our growth team and an Agile Coach role taking part in software project teams 1.5 days a week.
You’ll be key to recruiting and supporting 30 new Theodoers who will join the adventure in the next 12 months, alongside delivering strategically important digital products for our clients by engaging directly with senior client decision makers.
From Day 1 we’ll offer you hands-on training in Scrum and Lean, so you can improve processes and retention internally, as well as coaching our clients and project teams, enabling them to build and deliver products at pace.
What you’ll do
– Source and recruit the talent that will allow Theodo to scale over the next few years
– Develop a strong employer brand to attract the best talent
– Use lean management and agile methods to improve recruitment processes, retention and people engagement at Theodo
– Agile Coach high performing software teams that build and deliver custom applications that meet user needs.
What Theodo are looking for
You’ll come from either a Digital and Technology Recruitment background and have a clear passion for our industry and for talent acquisition.
The ideal person will have:
– A minimum of 18 months experience of working in a Talent Acquisition role within the Digital and Technology industry
– A Bachelors or Masters degree from a reputable University / Business School
– Demonstrable experience of pushing recruitment initiatives through from start to finish
– Directly engaged with senior client stakeholders and built their trust
– A desire to progress, continuously learn and be challenged
Throughout the process we will assess your capabilities using the above listed skills and experience as well as behaviours that are important to our culture and ecosystem.
The behaviours we will assess are:
London office + Remote
Up to £42K plus benefits:
– Up to £1200 per year – hardware budget
– 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Start date: Open
Job application deadline: Open-ended