Agile Full Stack Manager
Theodo is a consultancy and digital development agency.We build custom web and mobile apps with our clients to increase their market share and productivity. Our team of experts bring our clients into the development process from start to finish, delivering tangible solutions as early as possible in the process.
We will help you to develop:
• Technical expertise: Use cutting edge technologies to solve complex business problems, gain expertise through weekly training, pair programming and participation in technical conferences. All to ensure you’re continuously improving day after day, week after week.
• Understanding of agile and lean: Help businesses large and small deliver value and scale their projects using Scrum whilst leverage Lean principles to minimise waste.
• Management skills: Quick progression from lead developer, to coach, to technical architect all within a year and half.
• Commercial exposure: As a technical expert you will work with prospective clients to provide insight on technical solutions to their problems, gaining crucial commercial experience.
What Theodo are looking for
• You must have a 2.1 or above in Computer Science, or a quantitative degree, from a top university.
• You must be passionate about web & mobile technologies, having dabbled in the likes of: Django, React, React Native, PHP and Symfony
• You must be passionate about web & mobile technologies, having dabbled in the likes of:Get stuck in. We endorse hands on training. You’ll be in front of clients from day one, learning from our experienced developers who will technically prepare you to start on your own project by week three.
• Push yourself. We encourage Theodoer’s to progress at least every year. This means greater responsibility, different challenges and compensation to match.
• Take ownership. We are looking for people who spot problems and look to solve them. Use our R&D techniques to shape the strategy of the company.
• Excel in four key areas: Developer, coach, growth and sales; and become a successful CTO within the M33 Academy.
Type of role: Full-time, Permanent
Location: London office/remote
• Up to £1200 per year – hardware budget
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Start date: Open
Job application deadline: Open-ended