Senior Care AssistantIn: Employment - Jobs, Healthcare
RMD Care is a family owned and run residential care home group and our aim is to provide high quality care in a home from home environment. The company is looking for a Senior Care Assistant to join its teams based in the Watford, Harrow and Welwyn areas.
As a Senior Carer you will play an important role within the team, helping deliver high standards of care to residents. This is a varied role however the main duties will include:
- Leading shifts, supporting the care team with best practice, training and support.
- Writing, updating and reviewing care plans.
- Administering medicines.
- Supporting our residents with personal care and all aspects of daily life.
- Building professional relationships with residents, providing physical & emotional support and promoting quality of life.
- Delivering a warm and friendly service, in welcoming relatives and healthcare professionals to the home.
What RMD Care are looking for
The ideal candidate will be friendly and caring with previous experience working in a residential care home. You will be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Health & Social Care Level 2. Other skills include:
- Dedicated to delivering high quality care.
- Experience of medication administration.
- Experience of creating and implementing person-centred care plans.
- Experience of leading a team.
- Flexibility to adapt to the needs of our residents.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of CQC regulations.
- Knowledge & understanding of dementia.
Job Type: Full-time and part-time roles available, Permanent
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension
Start date- open
Job application deadline – open
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV if you would like to be considered for this role.