Senior Care Assistant (Night/Day) – RMD CareIn: Employment - Jobs
RMD Care is a family owned and run residential care home group and our aim is to provide high quality care in a home from home environment. We have opportunities to join our team in the Watford, Harrow and Welwyn areas
The ideal candidate will be friendly and caring with previous experience working in a residential care home. You will be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Health & Social Care Level 2.
• Dedicated to delivering high quality care
• Experience of medication administration
• Experience of creating and implementing person-centred care plans
• Experience of leading a team
• Flexibility to adapt to the needs of our residents
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of CQC regulations
• Knowledge & understanding of dementia
About the role:
As a Senior Carer you will play an important role within our team, helping us deliver high standards of care to our residents. This is a varied role however the main duties will include
• Leading shifts, supporting the care team with best practice, training and support.
• Writing, updating and reviewing care plans.
• Administering medicines.
• Supporting our residents with personal care and all aspects of daily life.
• Building professional relationships with residents, providing physical & emotional support and promoting quality of life.
• Delivering a warm and friendly service, in welcoming relatives and healthcare professionals to our home.
• Flexible working hours
• On-site parking
• Company pension
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Interested applicants should send their applications by email to