RMD Care is a family owned and run residential care home group and our aim is to provide high quality care in a home from home environment. The company is looking for Care Assistants to join its teams based in the Watford, Harrow and Welwyn areas. Job responsibilities
As a Care Assistant, you will play an important role in helping us to deliver high standards of care to our residents. You will support residents with all aspects of everyday life, whilst promoting dignity, independence and choice. You will be flexible to meet the individual needs of residents. Typical duties will include:
- Assisting residents with personal care e.g. washing & dressing and toileting.
- Building professional relationships with residents, providing physical and emotional support.
- General housekeeping tasks, to ensure the home is well presented and residents rooms are kept clean and tidy.
- Assisting the Senior Team by providing hand overs and completing detailed daily records
What RMD Care are looking for
Individuals who are kind, caring and passionate about making a difference. Previous experience working in a residential care home, or with NVQ Health & Social Care qualifications will be an advantage. Other skills include:
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise tasks
- Willingness to learn
- Experience and knowledge of dementia (Desirable)
Job Type– flexible working (full time/part time hours, night/day)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities
- On-site parking
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension
Start date- Open
Job application deadline – Open