[vc_single_image image=”33377″ img_size=”372×326″ alignment=”center”]
In 2006, Al-Ayn (Iraq) started providing care and support to orphaned children and their families. Today, Al-Ayn (Iraq) serves over 61,000 orphaned children living in poverty. Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation (UK) works in collaboration with Al-Ayn (Iraq) to give orphaned children the tools they need to fulfil their potential at each stage of their lives. Al-Ayn are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team.
- Developing the Charity’s global marketing strategy and overseeing its implementation.
- Producing centralised marketing plans for the Charity’s offices worldwide, and adapting them to local needs in each country.
- Managing a team including content creatives, social media officers, website developers, designers and video producers.
- Overseeing the digital marketing strategy of the Charity, including SEO, Google Ads, social media advertising and YouTube advertising.
- Liaising with consultancy agencies and other professionals to improve the work and output of the department.
What Al-Ayn are looking for
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- 2-3 years’ experience in a relevant role, including experience in digital marketing
Job Type – Permanent, full-time. You will be based in London.
Salary/benefits – Competitive pay, dependent on experience.
Pension scheme enrolment and regular visits to Iraq.
Start date – open
Job application deadline – open