Corporate Tax Compliance Specialist
We help our clients stay ahead of changes that impact their businesses, navigating complexity and risk. We deliver deep tax technical and legal expertise, while providing the critical context to make informed and compliant decisions.
You will work alongside other compliance and relationship managers, managing a range of activities resulting in high quality service for the clients in your portfolio including:
• Up-front scoping and engagement planning with clients
• Liaising with the Data Management team on the approach to data collection for your clients
• Review and submission of tax accounting schedules
• Review and ultimate submission of corporation tax returns
• Opportunity spotting for related PwC services and helping clients to manage their tax risk
• You will be expected to have a high level of client contact in this role and will be responsible for organising , monitoring and managing your own workload.
• Budget management
• Assisting in the development of other staff, including delegation and coaching
What PWC are looking for
The successful candidate will possess initiative, enthusiasm and will have the ability to work with and contribute to the team, possessing the personal skills needed to form strong, professional relationships. The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
• Be ACA or CTA qualified
• Strong UK corporate tax skills
• UK GAAP and IFRS tax accounting experience
• Has a highly developed client service ethos and can adopt a flexible approach to meeting client needs
• Be able to establish, build and maintain a good working relationship with key decision makers, including partners and senior client personnel
• Have the ability to help manage and build new business through referrals, networking and spotting client opportunities
• Be an effective delegator and strong coach for junior staff.
Part time/Full time