Job Description: Salesforce Data Clean and Implementation Summer Intern
Organisation: The KSIMC of London
Location: Wood Lane, Stanmore
Duration: Summer Internship (Flexible work arrangements possible)
Salary: Negotiable, covering expenses
The KSIMC of London is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Summer Intern to join our team for a Salesforce data clean and implementation project. This internship offers an excellent opportunity to gain practical experience in Salesforce data management and contribute to the enhancement of our organization’s CRM capabilities. The successful candidate will work on-site at the KSIMC of London in Stanmore and should possess excellent Excel skills, a professional telephone manner, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Assist in the clean-up and standardization of data within Salesforce.
- Perform data validation and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Support the implementation of new Salesforce features and functionalities.
- Collaborate with the team to develop and maintain data entry protocols and best practices.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify data quality issues and propose solutions.
- Provide regular updates on progress and contribute to project documentation.
- Support other administrative tasks as needed.
- Proficiency in Excel, including the ability to manipulate and analyse data effectively.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in data entry.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet project deadlines.
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce is a bonus but not a prerequisite.
- Must be able to work on-site at the KSIMC of London in Stanmore.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience to email@example.com. We appreciate all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further consideration.
Note: Flexible work arrangements may be possible, and specific details will be discussed with shortlisted candidates during the interview process.