Early Years EducatorIn: Education, Employment - Jobs
Founded in 2004, Apple Tree Nursery and Montessori is a family run establishment where children come first. Apple Tree has three sites, each highly rated by Ofsted and fully equipped with naturally lit playrooms, a wide range of exciting resources and extensive outdoor play areas.
- To assist with the planning of the curriculum.
- To co-ordinate planning with colleagues, ensuring planning and evaluations are up to
- date and to a high standard.
- To help set up the playrooms for the daily programme and to help tidy away at the
- end of each session, ensuring that all equipment, both indoors and outdoors, are
- clean and safe at all times.
- To act as a key person to a group of children, liaising closely with parents/carers and
- ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and met.
- To notify the line manager of any concerns e.g. over children, child protection,
- parents/carers or the safety of premises and equipment, preserving confidentiality
- as necessary.
- To be aware of any special needs a child may have and to familiarise oneself with
- relevant play and learning plans.
- To teach children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulation.
- To record observations, including any causes for concern and use these observations
- to plan the next steps in children’s learning and development.
- To be familiar with the Early Years Foundation Stage and
- track children’s progress and plan next steps.
- To attend staff meetings and in-service training courses as required.
- To keep up-to-date with current good practice.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the line manager.
What Apple Tree Nursery are looking for
A candidate with a minimum qualification of Level 2 in Childcare.
Job Type- Permanent, full-time. Based in Harrow, HA3 7HE
Start date- open
Job application deadline – open
NB. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them
Please email email@example.com with your CV if you would like to be considered for this role.