In 2006, Al-Ayn (Iraq) started providing care and support to orphaned children and their families. Today, Al-Ayn (Iraq) serves over 61,000 orphaned children living in poverty. Al-Ayn Social Care Foundation (UK) works in collaboration with Al-Ayn (Iraq) to give orphaned children the tools they need to fulfil their potential at each stage of their lives. Al-Ayn are looking for a Communications Assistant to join the team
- Cultivating successful relationships with donors, fundraisers and supporters.
- Supporting outreach operations and community engagements.
- Maintaining engagement with donors and supporters, both in person, virtually (emails and phone calls), and on social media.
- Delivering insights to the team through producing performance reports and ensuring appropriate and timely measurement of team KPIs.
- Engaging with volunteers and arranging for their onboarding.
- Other administrative processes and tasks as needed.
What Al-Ayn are looking for
- Fluency in English (Arabic desirable)
Job Type– Permanent, full-time. You will be based in London.
Salary/benefits– £23,644 per annum, with annual increment.
Pension scheme enrolment and regular visits to Iraq.
Start date- open
Job application deadline – open