’Those who contribute their money in God’s way are like a seed that sprouts seven heads, in each of which are a hundred grains. God grants such multiple increase to whom He wills. God is Infinite and All-Knowing.” [Surat al Baqarah, verse 261]
Our beloved Centre is in need of urgent repairs, following decades of wear and tear, and the devastating impact of rains last summer. Once complete, our Centre will once again be a safe and modern facility that will cater to the needs of the entire community.
This task can only be accomplished with the generosity of the community. Please donate whatever you are able to for this very noble cause.
Terms and Conditions:
- By entering this Raffle you are bound to these terms and conditions
- You must be 18 and over to enter.
- The Raffle begins on the 22nd of June. The closing date is Midnight on Wednesday 28th July and we will announce the winner on Thursday 29th July.
- The Winner will be announced on our website, live stream and social media accounts unless they choose to opt. out. Only entrants who have paid the full amount will be eligible to win.
- The Promoter/Charity will only use your personal information for the purpose of administering the Raffle, as per Hujjat GDPR Policy.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Promoter/Charity shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising such rights. The Promoter/Charity shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 16, but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund the Promoter makes will be solely at the Promoter’s discretion.