Responding to Controversies About Ziyarat Ashura
Some of the questions that will be addressed on this short course are:
- Is Ziyarat Ashura authentic?
- How do we make sense of the la‘nats in the ziyarat?
- Are we asking God or Imam Husayn (a) to fulfil our wishes?
- What do the ambiguous passages in the ziyarat mean?
- How can a vast group of people be subjected to damnation in one stroke?
- Why do we recite this ziyarat so much?
- What is the significance of the last part we recite in sajdah?
Dates: 12th, 19th, 26th October and 2nd November
This will be an interactive course and no recordings will be available.
£10 is the non-refundable fee. The cost of this course should not be a barrier to anyone. If for any reason you cannot afford this fee, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org – we will keep all such emails completely confidential