16 May 2019
Notice is hereby given as per Clause 6.1 of the Constitution, that the 2019/1440 Annual General Meeting of The KSIMC of London will be held on Saturday 8th June 2019 at 10:30am to conclude by 19:30 (as per Clause 6.8 of the Constitution) at the Husaini Shia Islamic Centre, Wood Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 4LQ.
To transact the following:
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran and translation thereof
2. Consider and approve the minutes of the previous AGM
3. Consider and approve the minutes of EGM on 7 September 2018
4. Treasurers presentation and adoption of the audited accounts of the Jamaat for the previous financial year
5. Receive the report of the Executive Committee on the Jamaat’s activities since the previous AGM
6. Approve the budget for the forthcoming financial year (downloadable here)
7. Appoint an auditor for the Jamaat
8. Set the amounts of subscriptions
9. Constitution amendments
10. Motions on which due notice is given in accordance with clause 7.3
11. Election of Electoral Commission
12. Any Other Business
AGM pack can be downloaded here.
Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the matters discussed at the EGM held on 7 September 2018, the draft minutes are not available on the website and members are requested to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an electronic copy of the draft minutes and to keep such minutes confidential.
As discussed in the 2018 AGM, it would be appreciated if members could send any comments on the draft meeting minutes to email@example.com by 1 June 2019 so that points can be checked for accuracy by those who attended the relevant meeting and against the recording ahead of the AGM.
Trustees’ Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2018 can be downloaded here. Supplementary information relating to certain Restricted and Unrestricted Funds can be downloaded here.
With Salaams and Duas
The KSIMC of London