Job title: Community Manager
Location: 001 FUTR, Chaplin House, Harefield, UB9 6NS
Salary: Dependent on experience
Who is FUTR?
We are FUTR! The revolution to coworking and flexible office spaces. Our mission is to provide an office environment that inspires startups, supports independent professionals, and fosters entrepreneurship to get more done! We are proud of our community, and so we provide a place for our members to accomplish great things!
About this role
FUTR is actively seeking a friendly, analytical, and detail-oriented person to spearhead the launch of the FUTR brand. You will help us grow the community by creating a great member experience while executing sales and operational tasks with excellence. This is your opportunity to take ownership and responsibility of a mission-driven business. There is a lot of growth opportunity in this position.
The role will also extend to the wider Hujjat Harefield project, assisting in project management & fundraising activities.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
● Create a friendly environment to facilitate high member satisfaction
● Plan and launch community initiatives to create connections between members of different organizations. This might include targeted member introductions, recommending possible mentor matches, running networking events, and managing
communications within the space and through digital vehicles.
● Seek out information about the business and personal objectives of tenant organizations and their individual members to better their experience
● Resolve issues between members quickly and in a manner that diffuses tension
● Foster a sense of inclusivity where fresh ideas are welcome
● Be knowledgeable about FUTR’s membership contracts and guidelines, as well as company and legislation level GDPR policies.
● Oversee new member onboarding and supporting members moving out of the space
● Be aware of local laws and regulations as they pertain to member safety and emergency
Facilities and space management
● Take ownership, be proactive and innovative. Think out of the box to resolve site issues for a quicker turnaround time.
● Manage all building operations to the satisfaction of members
● Maximize uptime and availability of key facility assets like, Meeting rooms, kitchen, Wifi network, printers/copiers
● Keep members aware of facilities issues that may impact them
● Utilize our coworking software applications to manage the space and membership
● Submit maintenance tickets for repairs to the facility and key equipment
● Ensure the workspace is clean and kept to high standards at all times
Events planning and execution
● Support the networking team to build and implement a calendar of coworking events that engages all stakeholders: Current members | Future members | Local community
● Be responsible for setting and achieving sales objectives, occupancy rates, and pricing
● Contact community leaders to generate interest in FUTR
● Engage with the local community by attending relevant events they are hosting
● Ensure that new members will fit with FUTR’s culture dynamics and mission
● Maintain a positive relationship with key vendors and our landlord
The Ideal Candidate
Experience and Requirements
● 1+ Years in office management or hospitality
● Experience with increasing responsibility in either a sales or customer service role
● Demonstrated project management skills
● Experience managing corporate social media campaigns is a plus
● Technical competency – Able to understand and work with the variety of hardware and software applications
Behavior and competencies
● Proactive approach to issue resolution with a growth mindset
● Resourceful, articulate, personable
● Ability to multitask and communicate at all levels
● Resilient, self motivated and proactive
● Fluent in English. The ability to speak the additional language is a plus.
● High-level ethics, empathy, and dependability
● Professional and confident
If you are interested in the position please send your CV to: email@example.com