Ashre Muharram 1431 Lecture 1/2 AnswersIn: Ashre Muharram 1431 Daily Quiz
Ashre Muharram 1431.
Lecture 1/2: Qiyamat
Sheikh Shahnawaz Mahdavi. 18-19/12/2009
1. At the time of death if we seek forgiveness, we can still be forgiven:
B. Before the Soul reaches the throat (Balaghatil Hulqum).
2. At the request of one of the Prophets (as), Malikul Mawt manifested to him the way he would manifest to the Sinners at the time of their death at which the Prophet (As) fainted. Which Prophet was this?
B. Khalillullah Sheikh-Al-Anbiya Prophet Ibrahim (AS).
3. There are many names for the Day of Judgement. What two categories of names can these be split up into?
1. Those names that refer to the Day itself
2. Those names that refer specifically to events that will occur during that day.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the names for the Day of Judgement?
Yaum al Wujuud
(This was a late change to the quiz as initially, all the answers were names for the Day of Judgement. Marking of the quiz will take this into account and you will not loose marks.)
5. Approximately what Proportion of the Holy Quran is specifically and directly refers to the Akhirah?
6. How may years will the single day of Qiyamat last for?
7. According to a Hadith of the Holy Prophet (SAW), there are 3 traits which if any one of them is possessed by women will prevent them from suffering the punishment of the grave. Name two of these traits?
1. Those Women who bear the poverty of their Husbands (Similar answers accepted)
2. Those Women who bear the mistreatment of their Husbands. (Similar answers accepted)
3. Those women who use their Mahr for their husbands when their husbands may be in any particular difficulty (financial or otherwise) – (Similar Answers will be accepted)
8. A certain Prophet (AS) was put to death for a 100 years and then resurrected to find that his donkey had decomposed to bone but his food was still fresh, showing him the Power and supreme control of Allah (SWT). According to the lecture Which Prophet (AS) was this?
D. Prophet Irmiyah (AS).
9. Which verse in the Holy Quran refers to this incident?
10. There are certain similarities and differences between the life of this world and the life of the Akhirah. Mention two similarities and two differences between these worlds as mentions within the lecture.
Similarities: (Accept the following or similar answers)
1. We will possess a Physical body in the Akhirah, just as we have a physical body in this Dunya.
2. We will feel sensations/emotions in that world just as we feel them in this world.
Differences: (accept any two or similar answers)
1. We will Live forever in that world, whilst we die in this world.
2. Our sense of perception will be greatly heightened and much more acute in that world in comparison to our sensation here.
3. We will not reproduce/have offspring in that world like we do here.