ELC Ashra-e-Zainabiyya 1430 Daily Quiz Answers Night 3In: Ashra-e-Zainabiya 1430 Daily Quiz
1. What year After Hijra was Imam Zainul Abideen (AS) born?
C. 38 AH
2. What year after hijrah was Imam Zainul Abideen (AS) martyred?
3. Imam Zainul Abideen (AS) wrote a book called Risalatul Huquq. What is the translation of the term ‘Risalatul Huquq’?
C. ‘Treatise of rights’
4. Approx. how many rights does our 4th Imam (AS) examine in Risalatul Huquq?
5. What is the name of the companion of Imam Ali (AS) who was killed by Mu’awiyah and who requested that his son be killed first for fear that his son may deviate if he sees his father killed in front of him?
B. Hujr bin Adi
6. Which person used to Mock Rasullulah (SAW) upon the death of his children and used to call him ‘Abtar’?
B. Aaas ibn Wa’il
7. Which aya of the Holy Quran advises us to not even use the word “UFF” against our parents?
(This was mistakenly put as 17:24 on the Quiz for a few hours. Those that answered A. 17:24 will also be marked correct for the purpose of the competition. If there are any questions on this, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. Name 3 people who despite acknowledging their roots went against their evil forefathers and showed love for the Ahlul bayt?
• Mua’wiyah the son of Yazid
• Son of Haroon Ar-Rashid
• Umar ibn Abdul Aziz
9. Which Caliph returned the land of Fadak to Imam Baqir (AS) and stopped the cursing of Imam Ali (AS) from the pulpit?
• Umar ibn Abdul Aziz
10. It is Islamic etiquette that we should not walk ahead of our father and should not sit before he sits. Name 2 other examples of etiquette that we should show to our father as mentioned in the lecture?
• We should not call our Father by his first name
• We should not perform any act which would damage our fathers reputation in the eyes of others.
11. Mention the 2 rights of a father from Risalatal Huquq that were mentioned in tonights lecture?
ANY TWO OF THE FOLLOWING:
• That we should know that our father is our root and we are his branch and were it not for him then we would not be worth mentioning
• Whenever we see anything inside us which gives use a sense of honour/pride, know that our father is the root of that blessing. We must never forget the time, effort he has put into our upbringing to ensure our success.
• When we acknowledge what our father has done for us we should thank Allah (SWT) for this great blessing he has given us.