The KSIMC of London Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2021In: Home Page
As earlier communicated, the Annual General Meeting of The KSIMC of London will be held on Sunday 6th June 2021 at 10:30 to conclude by 19:30.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the 2021 AGM will be held electronically this year. In order to facilitate this electronic meeting, please could members wishing to attend the AGM complete and submit the form available here. We will contact members who have registered for the AGM and provide them with further details and instructions.
If you do not have your membership number or need assistance to register, please contact the admin office on 020 8954 6247 or email@example.com.
- Recitation from the Holy Quran and translation thereof.
- Consider and approve the minutes of the previous AGM.
- Treasurers presentation and adoption of the audited accounts of the Jamaat for the previous financial year.
- Receive the report of the Executive Committee on the Jamaat’s activities since the previous AGM.
- Approve the budget for the forthcoming financial year.
- Appoint an auditor for the Jamaat.
- Set the amounts of subscriptions.
- Proposed resolutions.
- Motions on which due notice is given in accordance with clause 7.3
- Election of the Electoral commission
- Any Other Business
The final AGM pack can be downloaded here
With Salaams and Duas
The KSIMC of London