12 May 2017
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given as per Clause 6.1 of the Constitution, that the 2017/1438 Annual General Meeting of The KSIMC of London will be held on Sunday 4th June 2017 at 10:30 to conclude by 19:30 (as per Clause 6.8 of the Constitution) at the Husaini Shia Islamic Centre, Wood Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 4LQ.
To transact the following:
1. Recitation from the Holy Quran and translation thereof
2. Consider and approve the minutes of the previous AGM on 5 June 2016
3. Consider and approve the minutes of SGM on 1 July 2016
4. Consider and approve the minutes of EGM that ended 26 March 2017
5. Consider and approve the minutes of SGM on 21 April 2017
6. Treasurers presentation and adoption the audited accounts of the Jamaat for the previous financial year
7. Receive the report of the Executive Committee on the Jamaat’s activities since the previous AGM
8. Approve the budget for the forthcoming financial year (downloadable here)
9. Note the retirement of those members of the Executive Committee who wish to retire or are retiring at the end of their term
10. Note the election of a new Executive Committee
11. Appoint an auditor for the Jamaat
12. Set the amounts of subscriptions
13. Constitution amendments
14. Motions on which due notice is given in accordance with clause 7.3
15. Handover to new team and address from new president
16. Any Other Business
AGM Pack can be downloaded here.
Trustees’ Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 December 2016 can be downloaded here. Supplementary information relating to certain Restricted and Unrestricted Funds can be downloaded here.
With Salaams and Duas
The KSIMC of London