26th June 2012
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
As per constitution close 5.4 notice is hereby given that the 2012/1433 Annual General Meeting of the KSIMC of London will be held on Wednesday 18th July at 8.00pm (registration to commence at 7.30pm ) at the Husaini Shia Islamic Centre, Wood Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 4LQ.
To transact the following:
- Recitation from the Holy Qur’an and English translation thereof.
- Confirmation and adoption of the Minutes of AGM held on 20th May 2011
- Matters arising on the Minutes of AGM of 20th May 2011
- Confirmation and adoption of Minutes of SGM held on 15th November 2011
- Matters arising on the Minutes of SGM held on 15th November 2011
- Confirmation and adoption of the Minutes of the EGM held on 2nd June 2012
- Matters arising on the Minutes of EGM held on 2nd June 2012.
- Presentation and adoption of Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2011 and approval of budget for the following year
- Appointment of Auditors
- Election of a Trustee as per clause 9.6 of the constitution
- Motions of which due notice is given
- Motions without notice ( at discretion of the Chair )
- Any other Business ( with permission of Chair )
With Salaams and Dua’s