- Single membership available to individuals who are unmarried and aged 18 or over. Individuals with single membership shall have one vote in Elections and general meetings
- Family membership available to married couples and shall include their children under the age of 18. Both spouses included in family membership shall have one vote each in Elections and general meetings
- Senior membership available to individuals aged 65 or over. Individuals with senior membership shall have one vote in Elections and general meetings
- StudentÂ membership available to individuals whoÂ areÂ able to demonstrate that they are engagedÂ in full-time further education. Individuals with student membership shall have one vote in Elections and general meetings
- WithÂ effectÂ fromÂ theÂ date of adoption of the Constitution (26 March 2017), life membership for new members has ceased to be available. Individuals with existing life membership shall have one vote in Elections and general meetings. Current spouses of existing life members shall also have one vote each in Elections and general meetings as long as they remain married to a life member or they are the widow or widower of a deceased life member.
Please note in households where one member is aged 65 or over and his/her spouse is under the age of 65, family membership will still apply if both spouses wish to have one vote each in Elections and general meetings. Once both spouses have reached the age of 65, they will become eligible for individual senior membership as defined above.
Those members who have yet to renew their membership for the year 1438 which was due from 1 Muharram 1438 and due by 1 Rabi-al-Awwal 1438, and who may have arrears from previous years, must fill out a reapplication form and pay their outstanding arrears. Upon receipt of both the reapplication form and payment, their membership will be reinstated subject to approval by TWO Office Bearers within 7 days.
Should you have any queries regarding membership and subscriptions, please do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat or Treasurer.
With Salaams and Duas
The KSIMC of London