Notice of AGM: Friday 7 May 2010In: Latest News, Meetings
1. Recitation from the Holy Qur’an and English translation thereof.
2. Confirmation and adoption of the Minutes of AGM held on 22 May 2009;
3. Matters arising from the Minutes of 2009 AGM;
4. Confirmation and adoption of the Minutes of SGMs held on (i) 4 November 2009 & (ii) 8 March 2010
5. Matters arising from the SGMs minutes.
6. Presentation of Reports;
8. Budget for the ensuing year;
9. Appointment of Auditors;
10. Motion for which due Notice has been given:
a. Membership of KSIMC of London in Council of European Jamaats (CoEJ) and our representation in World Federation (WF) through CoEJ.
b. Renewal of lease application received from Ruislip Manor Sports and Social Club for a further 25 years.
c. Mandate to invest in the development of a new IT infrastructure.
d. Update on GSK and matters arising thereof.
11. Motion without Notice (at the discretion of the chair); and
12. Any other business (with the permission of the chair)
With Salaams and duas