Pursuant to clause 9 of The KSIMC of London’s constitution, the Executive Committee (EC) hereby gives notice today, 13th October 2023, for a Special General Meeting (SGM) to be held on Friday 20th October 2023 at 7.45pm to discuss the following items:
1. Recitation of the Holy Quran and translation thereof
2. Presentation of Accounts and Treasurers’ Report followed by adoption of the audited account of the Jamaat for the previous financial year as per clause 6.9.3. Click here to download the audited accounts.
3. Approval of development proposals at Widewater Place, Harefield and funding thereof.
These matters need to be discussed in advance of the next AGM for the following reasons:
1. Deadline for submission of accounts for filing is 31st October 2023. The EC has received the final signed audited accounts today and an SGM rather than an EGM is appropriate and is therefore being called.
2. There is an urgent decision to be made with regards to development at the Widewater Place site which the EC would like to share with members. Due to the time sensitive nature of these proposals, an SGM rather than an EGM is being called