[vc_single_image image=”45225″ img_size=”372×326″ alignment=”center”]
Operating 24/7 from nine global offices, Alphasight’s 1,200+ highly skilled people work alongside its clients as one team to provide them with dynamic access to globally distributed industry professionals and their unique perspectives.
Full job description and application form here
- Ensure correct set up of new starters, creating employee records, and the accuracy of personal information. Input/key in data for employees into systems.
- Collect/review employee data for the payroll requirements from HR and Finance teams.
- Extract bonus data from the system, manually adjust and reallocate bonus amounts to staff based on performance and set criteria.
- Assist in managing payroll operations ensuring accurate and efficient payroll processing including the analysis, preparation, and review of payroll data input.
- Work with external payroll provider/systems to process payroll.
- Ensure/process deductions in paychecks (transit, healthcare, pension etc).
- Ensure accuracy in posting and categorization of transactions.
- Act as a key point of contact for employee pay related queries, always ensuring a good level of customer service and prompt response times.
- Document and undertake regular reviews of the payroll processes and systems.
- Ensure 3rd party payroll providers invoices are reviewed and processed/paid on the due date.
- Manage & monitor Company’s payroll bank account to ensure funding availability.
- Assist in co-ordination with HR as appropriate to ensure impact of policy / employee changes captured and understood by payroll.
- Provide periodic review of payroll reports and summaries, auditing the information, understanding local taxes and regulatory reporting.
- Undertake monthly bank reconciliation of the payroll bank accounts.
- Undertake various month-end close tasks in relation to payroll including accrual, payroll journals
- Assist in the annual audit process of the payroll.
- Assist in developing process improvements within the payroll function, utilizing technology and creating efficiencies to maintain the accuracy, quality, and overall effectiveness of the payroll process and decrease risk of fraud and errors.
What Alphasights are looking for
- 3+ years of overall combined finance and payroll experience
- Advanced degree or training in accounting.
- Experience in using accounting and payroll systems.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures for payroll data posting
- Ability to multi-task, work flexibly with varying requirements, and willingness to perform both basic and complex tasks
- Team-player attitude, a desire to understand the company’s internal and external dynamics, and a desire to drive positive change where possible
- Effective and succinct written communication.
- Keen eye for detail and diligent approach to work.
- Intrinsically motivated, analytical, good with figures, organized and able to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities.
- Proactive approach, with a focus on the right solution, professionalism and value;
- Unfailing organisation, attention to detail, and ability to run complex processes with multiple dimensions and moving parts with extreme diligence and consistency
- High proficiency in Excel and Word
- Opportunities for training and development throughout
- Study support for professional certifications & training
- High level of autonomy and ownership of role from day one
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, team events, free breakfast & snacks
Full time, permanent