Digital Marketing Coordinator
PrintExpress is a disruptive and transformative start up, building the future of how software is built and run. The company is about to launch a software development platform that empowers people and organisations to creatively solve everyday problems, without the shackles of learning to code.
- Recruitment, management and coordination of marketing agency accounts and relationships.
- The successful candidate will implement and coordinate a digital marketing strategy and project plan, social media strategy, brand strategy, content distribution strategy and customer engagement strategy.
- Creation of a company website in detailed collaboration with a design agency.
- Implementation of an analytics framework with google analytics.
- Coordinating creation of advertising videos for the platform.
- Coordinating, measuring and optimising YouTube, Facebook and Adwords campaigns along with partner agencies.
What PrintExpress are looking for
- 2 years knowledge and experience required in Google Analytics, Marketing Metrics, PPC Marketing and YouTube and Facebook content marketing.
- Must have a minimum of three years previous experience working as a specialist in digital Marketing.
- Passionate interest and awareness of latest trends in the technology and low code software development.
- Networking and relationship building ability.
- Excellent multitasking ability, proactive approach and time management skills.
- Expertise in manoeuvring all social media platforms.
- Video editing experience preferred but not essential.
- Excellent written and spoken communication.
- Highly creative thinker.
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading.
- A qualification in social media marketing or digital technology marketing preferred but not essential if enough experience.
- Industry contacts preferred, but not essential.
Permanent, Full time
Flexible (based in Liverpool Street, London)